We’re offering preferred contractor pricing to all our customers
Get the best available offer for a limited time. For all purchases including product and installation of new windows or doors from US Window & Door.
*RULES AND DISCLAIMERSFOR PROMOTIONS: Please read this page of official promotion rules and disclaimers carefully to take advantage of this great offer before it ends. Promotions listed below run from now through September 30th, 2021.Every purchase of product and installation from US Window & Door qualifies for this promotion. No minimum purchase required. Our contractor pricing allows our customers to enjoy the lowest cost options available for their window and door purchase and installation.
1. Offer applies to all products only when purchased with installation by US Window & Door. Must purchase product of windows and/or doors AND installation through US Window & Door to be eligible to receive this promotion.
2. Product only purchases or install only purchases do not qualify for the promotion.
3. Financed purchases, if financed through USWD affiliates, may not qualify for the promotion. Financing requirements must be brought up before receiving a quote.
4. Promotion must be mentioned at or before the time of the sales appointment; or if receiving a quote by email or phone, the promotion must be mentioned before receiving the quote via email or by phone to qualify for an upgrade.
5. Promotion cannot be combined with any other offer, discount, instant rebate, or additional contracts.
6. Maximum value of discounts for any given client and/or installation address during the promotion period is $5,000.00 (USD) regardless of how many orders or upgrade selections occur during the promotion’s availability.
7. No minimum purchase required. Everything from 1 window or door to the entirety of an order or orders of products with US Window & Door installation qualifies for an upgrade up with a max upgrade value of $5,000.00 (USD) per order or location.
8. Promotions listed on this page run from now through September30th, 2021.
Your appointment must be scheduled via phone or email during that time (even if the appointment is after) in order to qualify for the upgrade. Full payment and installation for that quote must be contracted, paid, and completed within 180 days of the end of the promotion; otherwise, US Window & Door reserves the right to cancel the discount and charge the client the full cost of the product and installation regardless of whether installation has already occurred.
Your Chance to Save More Money with our Promotions!
At US Window & Door, we understand that the wise investment in modern-day, energy-efficient doors and windows may stretch your budget. However, our staff has worked hard to make deals with our suppliers and manufacturers to provide high-quality products at affordable prices which reflect our quality of work and customer service.
By signing up for a free estimate*, we can notify you about any significant changes in prices or policies that may affect your overall bottom line. For example, each year Milgard reviews it’s pricing structure and may change pricing for the dealers which may also change the prices for the customer if the quote has expired.
Each bit of savings helps when it comes to home investments – especially when the return on energy-efficient windows and doors is near the top when it comes to the value of your home!
Protect your family – and your budget – with secure, energy-efficient windows and doors at a discount.
Sign Up Today and We’ll Add You to the Promotions List
We don’t want to barrage you with thousands of promotional e-mails each month like some other stores. At US Window & Door, we know your time is valuable, so we make sure that our promotional e-mails are concise and straight to the point.
Fill out the Free Estimate* form to sign up to our e-mail list, where you can expect us to send a monthly newsletter about any promotions or special discounts through our store. There may be urgent or last-minute sales notifications as well as some great promotions throughout the year.